Laura is a leader-in-training after being a camper for several summers. She loves the Camp CARE community and how it’s made up of encouraging people that can relate to the experiences that her family has had. She is so excited to be a part of the staff that makes it all possible for our well-deserving kids. And, of course, she can’t wait for cookie mush!!!
Bet you didn’t know that…
- Laura’s favorite Disney movie is Peter Pan! She would move to Neverland in a heartbeat. Her favorite character is Peter because he’s all about fun and going on adventures…two of Laura’s favorite things.
- She has four cats that she loves to spoil!
- In her free time, Laura enjoys drawing, painting and sewing. She also likes to hike and swim.
- Keeping Up With the Kardashians is her guilty pleasure…she can’t stop watching!
- For her senior prom, she made and designed her own prom dress! So cool! She says her dress looked very different from everyone else’s, but it was just her style and she loved it.
- Blueberry muffins are her favorite food. She could eat them forever and ever.
Thanks for being part of Camp CARE, Laura!! We love having you as part of our family.