Wow – what an amazing Camp CARE 5K! Words cannot express how appreciative we are of everyone’s support. It was our most successful 5K yet, raising more than $91,000 (with donations still coming in). THANK YOU from the bottom of our hearts for making camp possible for our superhero campers.
Check out all the race results by clicking the button above, and check out some of our other fun awards below!
- Most money raised by a team: Team Lakeside – You guys Rock!!
- 2nd most money by a team: Team Zack Dobbin – You’re Awesome!
- 3rd most money by a team: Team Miller – Way to go!!
- Most money raised by an individual: Lauren Moskowitz – Nicely done!
- Team with the most registered runners: Santa’s Superheroes – Ho Ho Hope you had fun!
- Team with best superhero themed costumes: The Remarkables – WONDERful job
The P.J. St. Martin & Zack Dobbin Memorial 5k Run/Walk to benefit Camp CARE is the biggest fundraising event of the year for Camp CARE. All proceeds go toward providing the opportunity for children with cancer and their siblings to come to camp and enjoy fun activities like swimming, boating, crafts, music, dancing and most importantly…making new friends!
Additional 5k Questions? E-mail email@example.com