2013 RESULTS 2013 PICTURES
The Camp CARE 5K Run/Walk is the biggest fundraising event of the year for Camp CARE. All proceeds go toward allowing more than 180 children with cancer and their siblings to come to a camp and enjoy fun activities like swimming, boating, crafts, music, dancing and most importantly, making new friends!
This year we’re expecting a great turnout, as Camp CARE hosts a 5K like no other in the Charlotte area!
How is this one different you ask?
• Like other run/walks our course is still 5 kilometers or 3.1 miles, but we go off the pavement and through the beautiful cross-country course of McAlpine Creek Park.
• We have hot dogs after the race! And they’re free! We suggest trying one with a little chili.
• A live DJ will be rocking tunes all morning.
• Your very own cheering section…or sections!
• A balloon release to remember our friends and loved ones who couldn’t run with us.
• Dancing tends to break out spontaneously. And often.
• Plenty of venders who have graciously donated supplies, prizes, money and more will be on hand to give out even more goodies.
• There’s a serious rumor going around about a cotton candy machine!
• For the first year ever the CAMPERS have helped design our t-shirt and awards…and they look amazing!
Can’t be there? Or you’re so excited you want to do more? Click HERE to donate an amount of your choice.
Additional Questions? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org